Hey everybody

davidm781

Reaction score
Hey everyone how's it going? My name is David I live in ND. Currently working in the oil industry, and looking to get into my first power-stroke. I have been creeping on the forum for awhile doing research. Trying to find out what exactly I want. Creeping extremely hard in the classified section waiting to get rid of this SRT8 Jeep payment. I am sure I will have plenty of questions when I finally find the truck for me! Looking for a CCSB 6.4 if anyone has any leads!

MNStroker316

Reaction score
Welcome David! Sounds like you're on the right track with reading and researching. I'm over in Grand forks, see 6.4s sitting on lots, not too many private sales around here. I could see you finding a good deal on one out there with someone maybe wanting to ditch a truck payment of they are leaving the field.

davidm781

Reaction score
You know I found a 6.4 out here not exactly what I'm looking for but it's a 6.4 ECLB 4x4 XL 250 for 11k with 160k miles might grab that for now

davidm781

Reaction score
Just seen this they are slow as ever. Thousands of people are leaving. I am lucky to still have a job.

Latest posts

Members online