High Fuel Pressure Reading

03mm

Reaction score
Quick back story truck has been sitting in the garage for about two weeks or so due to vacation. Weather has been 30s and below. Truck started and drives fine but when I stopped at a red light fuel pressure started reading 100psi and is staying there. Truck still drives fine at 100psi. Has a ADII (I am planing on getting rid of) and gauge is a Edge CS. I am at work so I havent got to troubleshoot just looking for where I should start or possible causes.

HOOV3R

Reaction score
Try putting a manual gauge on it. Same thing happened with my CTS when my sender failed.

webb06

Reaction score
I'd definitely verify it's actually that high with a manual gauge before I do anything else.

03mm

Reaction score
Thanks for the advice guys. I am going to look for a manual tester and see what its reading then if its the sender buy a manual gauge. I hope that is the issue.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
It'll be the sender. I just lost one also and verified with a manual gauge it's good

03mm

Reaction score
Sorry I havent been on in awhile. But I havent been able to work on the truck due to work and getting ready for my new baby. Hopefully this weekend I can go out and get a gauge to test it. Any recommendation on which gauge I should get.

05wh250

Reaction score
Just FYi, I ran a ad2 and it would go to 90+ after a few days of cold. Talked to airdog was told to reset the pressure, which I did several times before I took it off and put it back in the box. This was with an auto meter electric sensor gauge which is still on the truck and working just fine. Never really figured it out, just wanted that junk off my truck.

05wh250

Reaction score
You should be able to get a fuel pressure tester from the parts store.

If your set on getting a stand alone gauge, I like the auto meter's, just personal preference.

04cr450

Reaction score
i have an autometer, its the way to go quality wise. fuel pressure is spot on weather its cold or hot. think i paid $208 for it. the kit comes with the sender and all for the install. huge upgrade from the junk glowshift fuel pressure gauge i had.

Latest posts

Members online