High mileage 6.7

Purdue_stroker

Reaction score
I'm lookin at a 2011 6.7 with 100,000 miles. What have been some problems you guys have been seeing with these things around there? I'm kinda weary about buying a truck with a new motor that I'm unsure of the longetivity that is out of warranty. What do y'all think? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
im almost to 50k on my 2011 and havent had one issue at all. except for the fact that i cant leave it alone and i keep modding it lol

HOLDERDOWN

Reaction score
My dads has 110k and its been tuned since around 9k with exhaust and intake...turbo went out at 101k and thats been the only thing.

Strokin&Smokin

Reaction score
There are several around here that hotshot. Last time I talked to the guys that drive them one had 178k and the other had 202k.

Only issues they had were one had a turbo go out just over 100k and the other had problems with the sync after 150k.

Both 2011 f-350 DRW and both stock.

Sent from a crack house somewhere in the hood!

Purdue_stroker

Reaction score
Ok. Thanks for the input! Now what do u think about price? It's a 2011 charcoal grey cclb f350 lariat 104,000 miles. It has black leather and a back up camera. But it doesn't have nav, heat/ac seats, or a sunroof. It has brand new tires and the only defect is a dent in the corner of the rear bumper. On the phone I have him at $29,000. But I talked to a friend that's a salesman at a ford dealer and he told me not to go a dime over $27,000

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
Kbb is $27,600

well my house is valued at almost 200k and in todays marked Id be lucky to get 120k for it.

it depends on the day and the market. It could go for 10k under blue book or it can go for 1 or 2k over blue book. It sounds like a nice ride, but its not worth 25k or eve the 27,600 blue book says to me. cause for another 10k i can go get one with less than 100 miles on it at the dealer with a warranty.

Purdue_stroker

Reaction score
I know kbb isn't a definite price but its worth more than 20k. And I don't have another 10k to spend. I'm tryin to find what I can afford. And this thread is titled "high mileage" I didn't ask about your brand new truck with 23k miles anyways

Purdue_stroker

Reaction score
I know kbb isn't a definite price but its worth more than 20k. And I don't have another 10k to spend. I'm tryin to find what I can afford. And this thread is titled "high mileage" I didn't ask about your brand new truck with 23k miles anyways

50k miles*

Petro

Reaction score
If you feel 27 is a good price go ahead and buy it. Its your money and your driving it so it shouldnt matter what toher people think anyway. Buy it and drive the f*ck out of it.

Purdue_stroker

Reaction score
If you feel 27 is a good price go ahead and buy it. Its your money and your driving it so it shouldnt matter what toher people think anyway. Buy it and drive the f*ck out of it.

I like how you put that. Haha

Dalton_H

Reaction score
27k would be a good price for a lariat, king ranch 2011's with 100k+ on them are going for around 38-40k still here in san antonio, i cant touch a 2011 lariat for 27k at the auction

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.