• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

how can i fix this ****

SickStroke6.0

Reaction score
Follow that up with meguiars ultimate compound then some wax

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk 2

Compound after compound? Doesn't make much sense.

Compound, polish, wax. Wax won't do anything to fix the scratches, though. It may just help fill them in, depending on the wax you use.

swinky

Reaction score
Compound after compound? Doesn't make much sense.

Compound, polish, wax. Wax won't do anything to fix the scratches, though. It may just help fill them in, depending on the wax you use.

Megs compound degenerates as you use it. Starts as a compound ends as a polish.

SickStroke6.0

Reaction score
Megs compound degenerates as you use it. Starts as a compound ends as a polish.

I use multiple Meguiar's products on a daily basis. I can guarantee you it does not act as both a polish and a compound. They offer two different bottles (compound and polish) for a reason. Follow it up with some polish and watch how much deeper the shine gets.

And I agree on the sandpaper. If you are going to wetsand, use a 2000-3000 grit. A 400-800 grit will destroy them.

swinky

Reaction score
I use multiple Meguiar's products on a daily basis. I can guarantee you it does not act as both a polish and a compound. They offer two different bottles (compound and polish) for a reason. Follow it up with some polish and watch how much deeper the shine gets.

And I agree on the sandpaper. If you are going to wetsand, use a 2000-3000 grit. A 400-800 grit will destroy them.

I've never had to follow ultimate compound with a polish. But I did just buy a new bottle of polish so I'll give it a shot.

SickStroke6.0

Reaction score
I've never had to follow ultimate compound with a polish. But I did just buy a new bottle of polish so I'll give it a shot.

You don't need to, unless it hazes. But it deepens the gloss, and takes care of some of the lighter imperfections.

Daniel@RudysDiesel

Reaction score
That sucks man call moto metal tell them what happened and see what think think is best. My xds I used to have got messed up like that and I called them they told me to send it to them and they sent me a brand new one and I paid the difference it was like 100 bucks

Latest posts

Members online