How is the mbrp fal455 downpipe fitment?

Bignbadbelair

Reaction score
Hey guys I been thinking bout putting a mbrp fal455 4 inch downpipe onto my truck. I was wondering how is the fitment on them?

Black AOD

Reaction score
I cant speak for the mbrp but on mine it has a 4" diamond eye...from what ive read most of the 4" DP's are quite hard to fit just right...they fit, its just tight and take some tweaking in order to avoid making contact with the heat shield, frame rail or Tranny dipstick tube which was the issue in my case....but i got it fit just right with some work. You shouldn't have an issue i wouldn't think.

Stroked777

Reaction score
I have a flo pro exhaust with two piece down pipe and never had an issue with fitment. Have taken it out and put it back in several times without focusing on fitment and it never hit anything nor did I have to tweak anything

Black AOD

Reaction score
I have a flo pro exhaust with two piece down pipe and never had an issue with fitment. Have taken it out and put it back in several times without focusing on fitment and it never hit anything nor did I have to tweak anything

Then i need one of those lol. mine is a b**** to get just right so it doesnt hit anything.

Stroked777

Reaction score
Only place is comes close it the bolts holding the trans cross member. But I never heard it hit them, about a 3/4 gap but it never hits. For cost of the kit it's a bargain. Got the 4in dp to 5 inch in SS for under 500 I believe brand new

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.