How to squeeze 20x12's?

Chris.v

Reaction score
I am currently running 4' of lift on my 08 ccsb 6.4. I have 37x13.5x20 tires on the stockers. Is it possible to run 20x12s with the 37's without lifting the truck more? The truck is black and am looking to either do 20x12 962's in black or a 20x10 novakane.

Thanks
Chris

Chris.v

Reaction score
Yea I am thinking so too. This body style seems to allow alot of tire. But it would be nice to hear someone that has already done it.

Thanks for your input buddy

Chris

Fenner408

Reaction score
I'll have 20x12s with 35s on mine by the end of the week. I only have a leveling kit, so I guessing I'll have to do some mods.

strokin20

Reaction score
you're probably going to rub on radius arm at full turn. I had 35's on mine for a while with 3.5" and I rubbed. now with 33's and about 1.5" I only rub when full turned and hitting a big bump.

WHY NOT

Reaction score
I'll have 20x12s with 35s on mine by the end of the week. I only have a leveling kit, so I guessing I'll have to do some mods.

Please post pictures when you get them on and what you all have to trim. I want to run a 35x13.50 and I would like to run 12 wides but I think a 10 wide will clear quite a bit better and not stick out so far. I have a leveling kit on mine as well.

It's all about wheel speed and torque.
KCCO

WHY NOT

Reaction score
What do you consider a little trimming? I dont mind pulling back plastic I jusy dont want to get into metal. Keep in mind I have to take my trucks though ditches every once in a while too. About how far did the 10 wides stick out? I really don't want to put flares on the truck. It just has the factory ones on it now which I think give about 3/4" extra coverage

It's all about wheel speed and torque.
KCCO

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
plastic barely pulled back. metal was fine. im offroad a lot, so it was fine. with a leveling kit you prob wont even have to touch it. they dont stick out too far, esp with flares

Ross@Flyindiesel

Reaction score
ive got a 4" with 20x12's if you go through ditches alot then you will wanna stick with the 10 wide. mine wont hit the metal unless i do go through some sort of ditch or something similiar. they will rub slightly and you will have to trim the fender well slightly as well but nothing major. it wont rub on the radius arm as the offset is to much for that. its a tight fit for sure but if you go off road alot you wont like it. i have to watch it just on slight hills pulling into a gas station or something or else it will rub bad

Latest posts

Members online