How to use a ts 6 chip?

Bobby@cp

Reaction score
If I fix the vent tube will water stop getting in, I can buy fuel filler hose and clamp it back on the original vent tube. Do the caps leak too?

Water is not getting in that way, you are getting some junk fuel.

96OBS

Reaction score
Did you see the pics? I cut the vent tube not knowing what it was. The light didn't come on til I cut it. And I figured it was normal, plus with my 5 speed I lose my boost when I shift, plus I baby this truck too much. Lol. I really like it and just never run it hard. Does johnothan install the chip and everything? I just don't feel comfortable doing it myself.

96F350KID

Reaction score
Did you see the pics? I cut the vent tube not knowing what it was. The light didn't come on til I cut it. And I figured it was normal, plus with my 5 speed I lose my boost when I shift, plus I baby this truck too much. Lol. I really like it and just never run it hard. Does johnothan install the chip and everything? I just don't feel comfortable doing it myself.

Yes Jonathan installs the tunes and the chip for a fee. However if you are interested in his tunes we're a dealer in Florida for his tunes. You can send your PCM and order a chip and we can do everything for you so all you have to do is re-install the PCM and mount your switch. Another option if Jonathan isn't available, he is very busy with his new place!

96OBS

Reaction score
Okay. I'm gonna look into MBS diesel performance 6pos with their tunes. They can do it all for $450. They are bout 5 miles from my house so that is really good. They really know what they are doing, they have 3 pulling trucks that win almost every pull. Watched them win last night. I still need to do a 3 inch downpipe, but they can put a package deal together.

96F350KID

Reaction score
We just took 2nd yesterday with ours, only reason because I was afraid of hitting the wall LOL. Only a 300ft track. But its good you found someone you'll be happy with. That's the key to getting good tunes!

96OBS

Reaction score
Well sadly all there pulling truck are duramax. Lol. But they are really nice people. This was a very short track and put weight on quickly. I seen their truck pulls out the gate into the gravel parking lot and then started spinning. They have some bad a trucks..

96F350KID

Reaction score
Depends on what class they're in for that, people get hi egos when they are in the spectator class and get full pulls but their isn't any weight on them lol. If you decide you don't like their tuning and you have a ts chip any tuner can sell you tunes for it!

96OBS

Reaction score
They were pulling in the outlaw class, the best one at that event. But so if I do get thier tunes and don't like em I can get different tunes. Sounds good. They are nice people.

Latest posts

Members online