HP MPVI3 Tuner?

DieselFordTruck

Reaction score
Anyone use a hp MPVI3 tuner for deletes? Buddy of mine has one and I'm trying to figure out if I can at least get my ball rolling by deleting the dpf and egr with it.
MPVI3MPVI3

DieselFordTruck

Reaction score
You do know that no one is gonna talk “deletes” with you or anyone out here in the open right.
Why not? They are completely legal in Alberta Canada?

If you want to talk in private that's fine but even in the states offroading and sled pulls can delete too so dunno why you acting like this.

DieselFordTruck

Reaction score
Is there a sled pull subforum I should be asking instead? Just trying to get my truck ready for some pulls, this is not a daily driver.

DieselFordTruck

Reaction score
go away EPA plant....
So this is a thing ? Your just gona follow me around to every forum and spam me with this uneducated crap?

I mean thats just not reality.

You can delete for sled pull and for offroading.

Its also not illegal in alberta canada to do this where the truck is going to be.
The Difference Between DPF, DEF EGR Delete Kits | Park Muffler Edmonton Sherwood Park | Diesel Performance Upgrades.
"In Alberta, DPF delete kits are not illegal"
This is one of dozens of shops that will do the delete for me if I was so incompetent I couldn't do it myself.

Please do your research before derailing all my posts by claiming something is illegal when its not, I'm not even an american, the EPA has no power here.

sootie

Reaction score
Lol. I don't follow you around.

And yes, deletes are illegal in Canada.

Call Armour Inc in red deer or Jordan at Dirty Diesels in Sylvan Lake and find out why Flo Pro doesn't advertise their products the way they used to....

The MOE is just as bad north of the border as the EPA is south

DieselFordTruck

Reaction score
Lol. I don't follow you around.

And yes, deletes are illegal in Canada.

Call Armour Inc in red deer or Jordan at Dirty Diesels in Sylvan Lake and find out why Flo Pro doesn't advertise their products the way they used to....

The MOE is just as bad north of the border as the EPA is south
You posted on every one of my forum posts in each website saying the same thing... Seems like your getting your jollys off by derailing my subject and talking shit about things you know nothing about.
Heres a 2nd canadian company willing to do tunes for a delete and sell delete products including a egr delete kit and straight pipe dpf delete kit.
quote off website Q&A:
"It’ll be my daily drive and pull a 14,000 lbs camper. 1st question can you build a tune for a deleted truck and what’s the biggest one you would recommend running.

Yes, 50hp tow tune will be safe"
I've already confirmed they are willing to do it, but they need a sct x4 tuner and I only have a hp tuner so I'm trying to find out if someone can help me use this hp tuner to do the same thing.
If you can't help, thats fine, but I'd kindly ask you to take a hike and don't come back with your misinformation and nay saying.

J98

Reaction score
You posted on every one of my forum posts in each website saying the same thing... Seems like your getting your jollys off by derailing my subject and talking shit about things you know nothing about.
Heres a 2nd canadian company willing to do tunes for a delete and sell delete products including a egr delete kit and straight pipe dpf delete kit.
quote off website Q&A:
"It’ll be my daily drive and pull a 14,000 lbs camper. 1st question can you build a tune for a deleted truck and what’s the biggest one you would recommend running.

Yes, 50hp tow tune will be safe"
I've already confirmed they are willing to do it, but they need a sct x4 tuner and I only have a hp tuner so I'm trying to find out if someone can help me use this hp tuner to do the same thing.
If you can't help, thats fine, but I'd kindly ask you to take a hike and don't come back with your misinformation and nay saying.
Your an idiot.

Racer71

Reaction score
It can be done via hp but you’ll have to use and have the ability to make “user defined parameters”

Latest posts

Members online