• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

hpop, oil temp, boost gauge, fuel

OSCS

Reaction score
Id like prices on the following guages and hardware

Id like the hpop, FP, OT to be electronic unless there is a better way to measure HPO

I will need some way to hold them nicely and am open to options.. i have the three pod pillar with the usuals but kind of want to go with a 4 pod and maybe that three peice on under the cubby.. this is for an e99 but i wil be swapping in a KR dash from an 06 before these go in.

OSCS

Reaction score
still need prices on hpop guage fuel pressure guage and a 0-100 psi boost guage azutometer Zseries

Reaction score
are you asking us member's?? or all the vendor's?? if member's then your in the right place and here is a free bump..
if its vendor's your asking...then go here http://powerstrokearmy.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50

scroll down half the page..right after the listing of vendor's there is a new post button.. post there and all of the vendor's will see it much faster then they will here....good luck

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.