HS XRT Pro MCC

3brorce

Reaction score
You can add MCC to street xrt pros as well doesn't need to be a race.

3brorce

Reaction score
I didnt want to start a new thread. Just picked up a race mini. Officially have all three now. SCT, Spartan and HS. Going to be a bit before I get MCC.

Looking for opinions on which trans setting most run and low boost fueling. I am on the latest update. Using shift schedule 1 LOW. Seems to shift way too soft or maybe I am just used to my custom tunes on my SCT or Spartan. Let me know what you guys run and like the best along with what should run the fastest.

sootie

Reaction score
I didnt want to start a new thread. Just picked up a race mini. Officially have all three now. SCT, Spartan and HS. Going to be a bit before I get MCC.

Looking for opinions on which trans setting most run and low boost fueling. I am on the latest update. Using shift schedule 1 LOW. Seems to shift way too soft or maybe I am just used to my custom tunes on my SCT or Spartan. Let me know what you guys run and like the best along with what should run the fastest.

in my 08 with 3:73 gears S1M with lbf on 3 would run the fastest.

the S2l shifting was closest to stock but doesnt lock the TC in 4th therefore i smoked my trans on that tune

3brorce

Reaction score
in my 08 with 3:73 gears S1M with lbf on 3 would run the fastest.

the S2l shifting was closest to stock but doesnt lock the TC in 4th therefore i smoked my trans on that tune

Thanks. Ya, not looking to cook the trans. I would like if I was in OD and lockup at 45mph. The sooner I am in lockup and OD the better I see it. With S1L it locks in at 50mph. Is there any that lock out in OD sooner or is 50 the earliest.

3brorce

Reaction score
Thank you. I will give those a shot. Just feels like I am going to rip the trans out with these tunes and how soft they shift but they do firm up some depending on pedal input.

sootie

Reaction score
Thank you. I will give those a shot. Just feels like I am going to rip the trans out with these tunes and how soft they shift but they do firm up some depending on pedal input.

They take quite a while to learn in actually. Make sure you do their recommended procedure.

S1L is the lowest shift points you can get without MCC. You will also notice that H&S is fixed shift points regardless of load or throttle position. that is the main reason i went to custom tunes

3brorce

Reaction score
I have noticed this, yes. Customs may have to come sooner than I was planning or I am just going to switch back to my SCT customs haha.

Latest posts

Members online