Hydra Computer

njjeep

Reaction score
I just got a Hydra and now I need a laptop(I needed one anyway). I have been wanting to get a Mac book air but see that hydra software doesn't run on it unless you put windows on the Mac. Has anyone ran the software on a Mac?. Or should I just buy a cheap windows laptop?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
I just got a Hydra and now I need a laptop(I needed one anyway). I have been wanting to get a Mac book air but see that hydra software doesn't run on it unless you put windows on the Mac. Has anyone ran the software on a Mac?. Or should I just buy a cheap windows laptop?

If the Mac has boo tcamp you can buy a windows install CD and you can have windows and OSX on the laptop and dual boot. I had boot camp with windows 7 on my IMac it worked perfect.

njjeep

Reaction score
I'm just afraid it still won't work with the windows installed on the laptop

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
I'm just afraid it still won't work with the windows installed on the laptop

I'll work when you do boot camp. You boot into windows its a full legit windows operating system. When you setup boot camp you'll partition the hard drive and have a dedicated amount of memory on the hard drive just for windows and just for OSX. Its totally separated and wont interfere with each other.

Latest posts

Members online