Id love to run a new cummins and say id win.

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
I'm 6'4". The turbo and pump are cab-on procedures now. We pull 6.7's out the front of the truck, same as 6.0's. 6.4's are the only ones you MUST pull the cab.

the Aisin has been in the chassis cab trucks since 07. There's no decent aftermarket tuning available. The 68RFE is mediocre in stock form. It can't hold a candle to Ford's transmission in stock or tuned form.

You'll spend $20k trying to get a Dodge to MAKE and hold enough power to break a 6.7 Ford rod. A NEW Ford shortblock is less than $4k wholesale. Have you priced any Cummins parts lately?

lemme guess, you own a 7.3?

Jomax

Reaction score
:puke:Ah yes I do. My buddy is the Chief diesel mechanic for Rich Ford. Rods look like toothpics, so you STFU

Those medium duty trans in your Cummings suck. Throw some power in them..... Can't take it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baker42

Reaction score
I'm 6'4". The turbo and pump are cab-on procedures now. We pull 6.7's out the front of the truck, same as 6.0's. 6.4's are the only ones you MUST pull the cab.

the Aisin has been in the chassis cab trucks since 07. There's no decent aftermarket tuning available. The 68RFE is mediocre in stock form. It can't hold a candle to Ford's transmission in stock or tuned form.

You'll spend $20k trying to get a Dodge to MAKE and hold enough power to break a 6.7 Ford rod. A NEW Ford shortblock is less than $4k wholesale. Have you priced any Cummins parts lately?

lemme guess, you own a 7.3?
Sponsor or not, you are a clown. And if you believe that crap you just spewed, you are a liar, idiot or both. I would never buy parts from a flat BS liar.
Your words of wisdom speak for themself. Momma said "fooseball is evil!

Last edited:

sootie

Reaction score
Sponsor or not, you are a clown. And if you believe that crap you just spewed, you are a liar, idiot or both. I would never buy parts from a flat BS liar.

where is he wrong please?

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
lol, OK buddy... I think everybody knows who the clown in this thread is

I wouldn't sell you a dollar bill for a hundred :)

Reaction score

Momma said "foosball is the devil!" If your gonna use movie lines use them right jackass.

TyCorr

Reaction score
Rod size means jackshti. On this abundant planet we call earth thete are different types of metal. The rods on the 6.7 powerstroke utilized this concept.

Jonnydime

Reaction score
Rod size means jackshti. On this abundant planet we call earth thete are different types of metal. The rods on the 6.7 powerstroke utilized this concept.
When factory 6.0 rods are considered an upgrade it is kind of sad.:pointlaugh:
No doubt that the 6.7 is a stout motor but there is no point in saying the rods live at 800hp when to achieve 800hp you have to pull all the fuel out of the bottom end and throw your VGT out the window in favor of a non vgt

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
meanwhile, we're in the 6.4 section... an engine touched by the hand of god that stomps mud-holes in dang ol' Cummings and has bottom end strength a 6.7 Ford daydreams and writes love poems about all day long

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
I'd say you'd stomp him... 2 kids on my jobsite have the same things done to their 6.7 Cummins and they're slower than dog piss. They keep begging to race my truck but I won't waste the fuel. Practice launching the truck so you know what RPM or Boost to leave at. Don't want to get out there and look like a fool.

Jonnydime

Reaction score
meanwhile, we're in the 6.4 section... an engine touched by the hand of god that stomps mud-holes in dang ol' Cummings and has bottom end strength a 6.7 Ford daydreams and writes love poems about all day long

I like mine and plan on keeping it for a long time.

mharring

Reaction score
I ended up with a s partan tuner for 750. I do have to pay for a vin unlock and have spoken to them all ready. Sending my check next week. But unfortunately the guy who im talking about quit in an epic way so this kinda of a wash now. The only guy that dogs me at all has an old 24 vlave with a hopped up fuel pump and wicked wheel. Ive all ready stomped him with my tachyon tunner so thats not an issue

Latest posts

Members online