Ideas for carrying a spare tire for 37s

Snake

Reaction score
Not yet. I left him a vm at 8:00 am today. Might not have been well received. LOL

Snake

Reaction score
Just heard back.....

$250 plus shipping (no powder coat)
$325 plus shipping (powder coat)

I wouldn't powder coat. You need something more durable (mine has Line-X)

Snake

Reaction score
Be happy to send you his contact info, and that price is everything but the shipping. Anyone who knows me will tell you I'm super critical with how things are done, and this guy got my seal of approval. His fabricating and welding skills are exceptional.

jimmystoys

Reaction score
Got a 40 incher I just tie down in the box........ actually I have to roll it up a 5' ladder that I have in the back. Anybody try an get a 40 incher in the back of a 11" lifted truck!! its not pretty.. I dred the day I hafta change it out LOL!!! You want the toys, u gotta pay the price I guess hahahahaha....:evil

Snake

Reaction score
LOL

Right there with you. No way my old azz is picking up a 37/13.50/22 on a 10 lug rim and putting it into the bed of a truck on 8" of lift. I roll that 200 lbs of chit up a 2x6x6. :D

jimmystoys

Reaction score
Lol!! Gotta b more guys out there with some stories/issues..... What we do when u love ur lifted truck! I think some times I'm an idiot..... but I just love my truck Lol!!:evil