IDP Handheld FICM Programmer

InnovativeDiesel

Reaction score
It only came with one preloaded onto it; however, the box also included a cable so you can hook it up to a computer... so I'm assuming you can have different tunes (mild, moderate, race) loaded onto it if you need them

We have a specif program to update the FICM flasher, so don't try updating it with any other software.

We have a the new moderate for stock to 275cc conv injectors and a specific version for hybrids.

Thanks.

01PSD

Reaction score
Bro just got home, he loves everything so far. However.. he said it was a little cool this morning when he started the truck and it started really rough. is there anything that can be revised to help this or is it just a "take the good with the bad" situation?

DwayneBoulay

Reaction score
hey im having a problem with my 07 6.0 ford, just hooked up a brand new FICM and the truck still wont start, dont know what im doing wrong or if i need to get it reflashed?. Just looking for answers and dont know where to turn, hopefuly something simple, these arent cheap parts to replace

UpstateDieselGuy

Reaction score
If it's new from Ford it will likely be blank. Is it a complete FICM or the half shell? If it's blank you will need to get it programmed. I don't know if any of the FICM tuners will work with a blank unit or if they required Ford tuning in them to start.

Latest posts

Members online