IDP?

I*C*B*M

Reaction score
Hey guys, Ive been away from this for a while. I'm still running early software from Eric. Ive heard there are updated tunes. Can someone elaborate for me? I'd like to send my livewire out to get updated if I can. Wanna paoint me in the right direction?
Thanks
Pat

tbsimmons

Reaction score
Depends what version you have. Will have to look at the Livewire while plugged in and see. The newest has 1 more tranny tune, Later Lock and OD and 1 more engine tune, Extreme Mild. It might be all in my head but I think the tow tune has more power than before.

WoodBoy

Reaction score
The tow tune was bumped up to around 90hp from the previous 80ish, the street was moved from a 150ish to a 215ish. Extreme street and extreme race the fuel rail pressure at idle was bumped up to around 5700-5800.. The extreme mild is a 300ish tune that is less aggressive fueling, very good tune addition. Also a stock dpf off tune was added in.

Tranny settings, the tranny settings are all the same, a little bit of tweaks to them, while also there is now a stock shifting setting and a new setting that is Later lock shifts. Very handy.

Then there are other things added in like VVT turbo off, injectors, and etc. that i havent looked into

tbsimmons

Reaction score
Mine only took like 5 days round trip and that was not overnighting. I am in CA so MD is a ways. If you overnighted I bet that it could be 3 days if you called told them it was coming.

Latest posts

Members online