In Remembrance of the 12/14 Tragedy

superdutyman97

Reaction score
I'm in but I don't have access to a computer and my phone isn't cooperating with me. Would a mod please help me out? Great way to show our support as a whole, I think somebody may have mentioned it already but why not keep it up a day for each person?

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
I'm in but I don't have access to a computer and my phone isn't cooperating with me. Would a mod please help me out? Great way to show our support as a whole, I think somebody may have mentioned it already but why not keep it up a day for each person?

Got yours

seeyalater5.9

Reaction score

I think that's a great idea! I will probably keep mine up for the rest of the year

Red_93_L

Reaction score
I'd like to change mine but can't get to a computer, and it won't work from my phone. Can I get alittle help changing it. Thanks!

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Done, glad i saw this thread. My mother is a nurse in Greenwhich, CT at an elementary school, during the summers she works as the nurse at a summer camp in Redding. She called me today while i was working, she said one of the boys killed was one she knew, he attended that summer camp for the last three years. Such a shame to lose such young lives.

Hellen Keller sent this?

BlueScab

Reaction score
I'll change it as soon as I get to a computer, but if a mod wants to change it before then I'd appreciate it.

Latest posts

Members online