• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

In Search Of.....

99F250Smitty

Reaction score
Guys, I have a local guy wanting to purchase my truck, for what I consider to be a fair price. With my family growing I would like to find a crew cab anyhow. If your like me, I am always looking at craigslists, autotrader, etc looking at trucks. So I am asking for your help.

I want a southern truck, or a truck that has rarely seen salt, 99-03 7.3L Crew Cab, 4x4, would prefer 250 because plates are cheaper, but 350 would work, NO Tan Interior, would like under or around 100k miles, Post up a link to anything you find! Thanks!

Brian

RedSmokey

Reaction score
I also hate tan interior... and im a retard who still bought a truck with tan lol. Im still keepin my eye out for ya Brian

99F250Smitty

Reaction score
Thanks Alex!

I don't know what it is about Tan interior, but I just can't stand it.

I'm in no big hurry either guys, this guy wanting to buy my truck is willing to wait on me, so keep the links coming for awhile!

old96stroker

Reaction score
Smitty, I am not the best with links and stuff but on kansas city craigslist there was a couple I believe in the grandview area, weseem to get a lot of texas trucks on here , you might take a look, good luck man.

SIX_OHH

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
i can find you a truck if your willing to come to south ga.

99F250Smitty

Reaction score
Smitty, I am not the best with links and stuff but on kansas city craigslist there was a couple I believe in the grandview area, weseem to get a lot of texas trucks on here , you might take a look, good luck man.

Thanks man I'll check it out.

i can find you a truck if your willing to come to south ga.

If its the right Truck I'll go wherever.

Buy the PTSUPERD from Randy. Lol

I just can't get into the Tan. If that truck was any other color, I'd be on it Gare. I just don't want to spend that kinda $$ and not be happy. It does look perfect though. I love the stance and the rim/tire combo on it.

not sure if you wanted leather or cloth seats, but this one only has 155k on it and looks clean
http://mobile.craigslist.org/ctd/2423833593.html

Did you notice the one pic in that ad is a different truck. That thing does look clean though.

I might have been a bit premature on this thread, I am leaving on vacation next week, and this guy is wanting to do the deal In July. But I told him I'm not unloading my truck until I find one to replace it.

Keep em coming.

old96stroker

Reaction score
Smitty, I don't. Know how to link but there is a truck in kcmo craigslist , type in f250 and it is about a quarter of a page down, 2002 144000 miles but appears clean,ccsb, dark grey, grey leather I think with a lift but appears nice price seams a little steep at 18000 though, good luck, John

99F250Smitty

Reaction score
Smitty, I don't. Know how to link but there is a truck in kcmo craigslist , type in f250 and it is about a quarter of a page down, 2002 144000 miles but appears clean,ccsb, dark grey, grey leather I think with a lift but appears nice price seams a little steep at 18000 though, good luck, John

Thanks John, I'll check it out!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.