Indiana April 28th GTG

Cloverleaffarm

Reaction score
Well, just let us know. I know right now that Zach is out. He has a final for Purdue that he is studying for.

Just 1 final to take that monday morning, kinda important though. need to pass it if i finally wanna graduate :redspotdance:
plus after my last breakdown, funds are pretty strapped right now:cursing:

Twinjracing

Reaction score
I just wanted to let you guys know that we are going to drop the Badlands idea and are planning on Hooters for April 28th at 1PM Central time. We are going to do this in Merriville, Indiana to hopefully attract some of the northern guys back into the group.

The Hooters Address is:
771 E. 81st Place
Merrillville IN, 46410

This is the new plan

this may work... Im supposed to be closing on a house soon so ive been running around like chicken with head cut off...

Well run past Hooters for lunch LOL

Just 1 final to take that monday morning, kinda important though. need to pass it if i finally wanna graduate :redspotdance:
plus after my last breakdown, funds are pretty strapped right now:cursing:

Under stand Next time

Twinjracing

Reaction score
I just wanted to let you guys know that we are going to drop the Badlands idea and are planning on Hooters for April 28th at 1PM Central time. We are going to do this in Merriville, Indiana to hopefully attract some of the northern guys back into the group.

The Hooters Address is:
771 E. 81st Place
Merrillville IN, 46410

Bump for new plan

Sent in my sleep @ work

Diesel23

Reaction score
didnt want to say nothing because my #%## luck sucks , once again looking like not being able to bring the truck , but eitherway i do plan on swinging by to meet everyone ,so count me in

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
oh yea, and don.... sorry dude..

I have been going absolutely ****ing nuts over this whole house ****. my head isnt on right

Twinjracing

Reaction score
Bump for a week for the new plan

Originally Posted by Slate

The Hooters Address is:
771 E. 81st Place
Merrillville IN, 46410

Hope to see alot of guys there.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.