Indiana Dec 2nd GTG

Diesel23

Reaction score
hey jj , If i end up going ,i would just run down 41 or 65 ,thanks appreciate the offer, its at the applebees 1pm , i believe its exit 172? that sound right

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
Truck might be getting a workout this weekend. Badlands Saturday than lafeyette the next day

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
and i might fly solo... the 421 route looks to be a bit long... 65 itll take 1 hr and 40 mins. 421 is almost all farm roads, stop n go, stop n go...

99-Resurrection

Reaction score
Ok....I'm thinking we all need to get parked together far out in lot.... and definately bringing camera! Lol I sound like a small child going to the fair Lmao

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
Yes. Definitely get a group gathering photo... of the trucks....

Daddyusmaximus

Reaction score
Truck might be getting a workout this weekend. Badlands Saturday than lafeyette the next day

You think you can get a map of that place? Like to see if there are trails a full size truck can fit on. I've only been there once, and that was years ago. I don't mind a tree branch doing a little "kentucky pinstriping" but I'd like to stay away from body damage. There was talk a while back of a GTG there come spring. I'll have my lockers by then!

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
Ill grab a map... I dont think I'd ever put my truck through those trails though

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
this what I do...

photobucket-18987-1349653753530.jpg

Slate

Reaction score
Ya, if we go to the badlands, the only thing I'll take there is a quad.

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk

Slate

Reaction score
Couldnt agree more with quad.... But dammit... I got married :( no more quad

I've seen morons with brand new hummer think that those things are offroad kings straight off the dealer lot trying hills. Retards in my opinion. I'll only take a quad there. I've seen the damage one mistake can cost you lol

Daddyusmaximus

Reaction score
Had to go to the VA down in Danville today. Stopped by the Badlands. Cool place. I was by myself so I stayed on the open easy trails but, fun. Now I get to have fun washing her before the GTG.

018.jpg

009-1.jpg

Latest posts

Members online