Indiana Dec 2nd GTG

areed1234

Reaction score
this what I do...

photobucket-18987-1349653753530.jpg

sold my brute force 750:( that i used to take to badlands, to fix my truck

Daddyusmaximus

Reaction score
I wanted to get a list of people that are pretty sure they are going.

1.John@ODP, Outlaw6.4 (David)
2.Cloverleaffarm, 24-valve and a 6.4L
3.Jimmy P (org)
4.Doug Hanna (org)
5.Daddyusmaximus
I'll be there. Added myself to the list....

jimmyp

Reaction score
Badlands is a pretty tight fit for a full size. We used to go every couple weeks with our jeeps and some of those trails are tight for my cj7.

Ive seen alot of full size rigs playing in the sand and a few banging around back in the rock quarry.

Im stoked for a GTG at the badlands. I need an excuse to plumb in a new radiator into the pig and throw the 9in in the rear.

Jim

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
3.Jimmy P (org)
4.Doug Hanna (org)
5.Daddyusmaximus
6.CTC(ALEX)

Twinjracing

Reaction score
3.Jimmy P (org)
4.Doug Hanna (org)
5.Daddyusmaximus
6.CTC(ALEX)
7. TwinJRacing (JJ)

Slate

Reaction score
]1.John@ODP, Outlaw6.4 (David)
3.Jimmy P (org)
4.Doug Hanna (org)
5.Daddyusmaximus
6.CTC(ALEX)
7. TwinJRacing (JJ)
8. Slate (CJ)
9. 99-resurrection, myerswelder

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk

Last edited:

Diesel23

Reaction score
Hey Guys not looking good , work piling up (kids home sick 2 days this week ) and family coming in town , Looks like a good turn out though !! Might have to meet at the next one! And if things change ill be there in a heart beat !! Would like to meet the Outlaw boys (thanks again Harlen for the amp steps !!)
JJ your close , we will get together before to long !

Twinjracing

Reaction score
Hey Guys not looking good , work piling up (kids home sick 2 days this week ) and family coming in town , Looks like a good turn out though !! Might have to meet at the next one! And if things change ill be there in a heart beat !! Would like to meet the Outlaw boys (thanks again Harlen for the amp steps !!)
JJ your close , we will get together before to long !

Any time let me know

Diesel23

Reaction score
stu finish your truck yet?

This for me ? If Not My bad , The guy working on my rig is stu :poke:, No Bud he didnt ? Do you know stu ? He seems to be a Good Guy ,Their just getting on there feet so was trying not to be a PITA !! He also wanted to us my truck as a focal point when they have their openhouse !! Im hoping soon though!! Also Had bought my boy his first ttr 50 , so im looking for something NOW!!

Diesel23

Reaction score
Yes that stu

come on man help me out , is he a good guy ,bad guy ? whats your take on him , I orginally had pmed you to steer me in the right direction with a shop but never heard back so went with this guy , i hope ididnt make a bad move

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
I think you'll be ok. Sorry I never responded, I just looked through my PM's but didnt see any from you. Weird. He worked with me @ MDI for awhile, but then his shop started getting busy.

Diesel23

Reaction score
I think you'll be ok. Sorry I never responded, I just looked through my PM's but didnt see any from you. Weird. He worked with me @ MDI for awhile, but then his shop started getting busy.

No problem ,its been a while we had pmed back an forth one night ,maybe you deleted ? thanks man appreciate it , you still work out there? Let me know what kind of schedule you got maybe we can meet up at your favorite establishment :thumbup:

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
yea... im still there... starting to see the 6.4's now that warranties are gone... I got 6.0's by the balls but these 6.4's.... We are goin to get real busy real soon....

Latest posts

Members online