Individual part number?

webb06

Reaction score
Looking for an individual part number for the thick rubber o ring that goes under the intake manifold on the front cover of the engine. Looks like this ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369835804.804674.jpg

And goes here
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369835833.838302.jpg

Only way my dealer can find it is by buying the egr cooler install kit
3c3z-9433-ab and its like $60

So another option would be good

Thanks

webb06

Reaction score
We are actually an Alliant dealer. Guess ill check the catalog to see if I can find it

webb06

Reaction score
Sweet thanks. What all comes with that part number? 2 intake gaskets and that thick o ring? Or everything needed to install a new egr cooler as well

webb06

Reaction score
Ya we usually get that kit from ford when we need that o ring. And just throw everything else away. Since we always do delete kits when the intake is off.

I'll check alliants price though

NoSlow6.0

Reaction score
I know I used to find a lot of stuff doing a search for international part numbers. If you can find a cross reference and you have an international dealer close you can save a ton on stuff and get some of the parts broke down smaller than how Ford sells them

webb06

Reaction score
I know I used to find a lot of stuff doing a search for international part numbers. If you can find a cross reference and you have an international dealer close you can save a ton on stuff and get some of the parts broke down smaller than how Ford sells them

Got one of those in town too. May try and see what they offer too. Thanks

Latest posts

Members online