Industrial Injection Compound kit

hoosiers16

Reaction score
I read about this kit back in the day, it seemed like a pretty decent option given the price and potential HP/TQ gains. That being said I finally out of school and have some spare change laying around. After doing some research I haven't seen any talk about them (II's kit) or many other compound kits for that matter.. Is a compound setup like this not the best route to take for the 6.7?

Would it be more worthwhile to go the with 2015 turbo conversion?

Not looking to break any HP records here just an awesome side project that could turn heads when I mash on it :hammer:

Buck1

Reaction score
2015 style or non vgt setup, will be best bang for the buck. That being said I'm flirting with putting something on top of my 15 charger, but have not started. 11-14 charger has too many possible issues to push it with a compound setup. Just my 2 cents.

Cheap6.7

Reaction score
The idea is to " upgrade " when doing a turbo swap. If you do the II kit it will keep the very troublesome stock turbo. Also with the 6.7 we need to worry about the little rods bending under a lot of torque down low. That's why the single charger is so popular.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
FWIW Chris Corbin is running the add a kit to his dually and he tows HEAVY all the time. I think hes over 150k maybe even close to 170k total on the truck and stock turbo. I would be willing to bet hes got 20k on the turbo set up right now and it seams to be working pretty well.

I too favor the 15 style turbos, mine works great at altitude

Inline6359

Reaction score
FWIW Chris Corbin is running the add a kit to his dually and he tows HEAVY all the time. I think hes over 150k maybe even close to 170k total on the truck and stock turbo. I would be willing to bet hes got 20k on the turbo set up right now and it seams to be working pretty well.

I too favor the 15 style turbos, mine works great at altitude

That's surprising given industrials track record. Personally I wouldn't own anything they produce. If it works great, but I would be looking into other avenues before I went with them.

polaris7x

Reaction score
That's surprising given industrials track record. Personally I wouldn't own anything they produce. If it works great, but I would be looking into other avenues before I went with them.

Can you elaborate on there record? Only issues i knew they had for a while was injectors and there bored out cp3s??

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.