• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

indy area tires

tpar1220

Reaction score
i am in indianapolis area and will be lookin for different tires and wheels for my truck fairly soon. the tires that are on it really not for this truck... and are pretty shot. i kinda like the stock alcoas but they are in rough shape. not bent or banged up but finish is pretty bad.

i started doing a search for local shops but not finding anything.. anyone know of anything local?

here is the ol girl as she sits now.. a 97.

IMG_20130527_150453.jpg

COCHRAN

Reaction score
It's down 65 a little ways but go to Hills 4x4 in Austin, IN. Haven't met a person who has had a bad thing to say about Randy.

tpar1220

Reaction score
i am not quite sure yet. i kinda wanna keep the stock wheels but find someplace that can clean/refinish em. far as tires.... i don't want anything huge, maybe the next size up. and really don't wanna lift it either. i am sure it would look great! but don't want to have to deal with climbing in n out or not be able to use drive thrus or park in garage.

i was hoping to find a place where i could go to and look around and see the tires n wheels, and talk to people. i see pics here but trucks are lifted and i don't know what sizes they have.

i am not the biggest fan of the larger wheel diameter and low profile tire look, they look nice... but i prefer the stock wheel diameter and larger tire look.

jngreen

Reaction score
The stock wheels should be fairly easy to clean up. If they have a clear coat left on them, you must strip it off first, then you polish the aluminum like you would any other shiny piece of polished aluminum.

tpar1220

Reaction score
The stock wheels should be fairly easy to clean up. If they have a clear coat left on them, you must strip it off first, then you polish the aluminum like you would any other shiny piece of polished aluminum.

mine have a good bit of oxidation, especially round studs and wheel weights. tomorrow i will get a couple pics. mine don't have caps on rears and i don't know if i am just missing em or if it didn't come with any. i would think they had caps though as the studs/nuts are nasty lookin.

Latest posts

Members online