Injector breakout box

Dirt devil

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone knew what the part numbers are for the male/female connectors and pins/sockets are. I want to make an injector breakout box. I know I could cut one out of a junkyard but I'll still need new pins to make the wire harness look nice and neat not fubar.

Thanks

Arisley

Reaction score
Hate to send you to another site. Do a search on PSN. I remember someone on there built one and did a good write up on it.

Vader's Fury

Reaction score
I just built one. Had a hell of a time finding the numbers you are looking for. Even on psn. Lucky for me my parts guy at ford is really good at his job and found them for me.

I have a couple of each in the bag in my desk at work. I will try to get the part numbers for you in next few days.

ja_cain

Reaction score
I've been thinking about doing this so I can also scope each injector signal. I found a pretty good writeup this morning with pics and it's in pfd format. Thanks for posting pn's for the connectors.

DZL JIM

Reaction score
I think explorers and rangers used the same square main connector. And probably other Ford products, just go through the junk yard and see if you can find them.

rpm-inc

Reaction score
I have one that I made that i would sell. Works fine. PM me if interested.

Vader's Fury

Reaction score
I don't have part numbers for the black halfs. I just went to the junk yard and grabbed a couple. A lot of ford vehicles use that connector. Crown Vic, Explorer, Expedition just to name a few.

Dirt devil

Reaction score
I don't have part numbers for the black halfs. I just went to the junk yard and grabbed a couple. A lot of ford vehicles use that connector. Crown Vic, Explorer, Expedition just to name a few.

Gotcha I grabbed one years ago to do this and have misplaced it. However the PIN numbers will help a lot.

Thanks Dave

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.