Injector oil question

Dieselcraft

Reaction score
Ok boys and girls I'm so happy I got all my truck parts coming back in.
I purchased a set of full force injectors from a vendor before he became a vendor turns out they were internally cracked I found this out last year in October had the rebuilt and changed nozzles from 100 to 75
Well had them sent back out some time early may and found out they were internally cracked so I purchased new 190/75

Well Ryan C. told me to go with schaffers oil called my local dealer they told me they have no clue about oil testing ?

What vendor should I go to and who can test my oil??

HOOV3R

Reaction score
There are a lot of places that can do an oil analysis. If you have a cat dealer around, they can have kits.

ford rules

Reaction score
Cat for a oil sample/analysis. I run rotella synthetic around 6000 on the last change.

powerSmokin

Reaction score
Call a different rep in your area, schaffers has always done oil analysis. Sounds like the person you talked to was new or just ignorant.

HOOV3R

Reaction score
I usually run schaffers 10w-30 full syn. That's when I can get on a friends race teams bulk order. Still only go 5k max on oil changes.

Mdub707

Reaction score
I run Rotella T6 5w-40 with Archoil 9100, oil changes at 5k regardless of what an OA says. I used to do OA back in the day when I was running Amsoil, but for the cost of it, it was cheaper to just change the oil at 5k and not worry about it.

I will only run motorcraft or international oil and fuel filters. No exceptions.

MorganY

Reaction score
I run Rotella T6 5w-40 with Archoil 9100, oil changes at 5k regardless of what an OA says. I used to do OA back in the day when I was running Amsoil, but for the cost of it, it was cheaper to just change the oil at 5k and not worry about it.

will only run motorcraft or international oil and fuel filters. No exceptions.
This^

I run Schaeffers 5w-40

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.