• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Injector (sleeve) cup tools

2000f350intheworks

Reaction score
Does anyone have the tools i can use and i will ups them back i can pay shipping both ways have diesel in my coolant so i ordered new cups and orings for injectors but dont wanna put 500$ on the table to rent them or even have pictures and a write up on how to make there own custom ones trying to get my pig back up and running sick of dumping 120$ plus in fuel in my v10 (plow truck) a week

MossBack

Reaction score
Yeah i spent like $400 on the riff raff tools I can't see anyone willing to ship them and pray they come back. I have lent them out locally and still worried if I would ever see them. They are worth the money to either buy or rent. Sorry man someone had to say it.

2000f350intheworks

Reaction score
No hard feelings it was worth a try haha im the same way with loaning tools so ik where people come from with that i was reading on another forum a guy loaned them out so i figured i try on here but cant blame anyone

DZL JIM

Reaction score
I'd watch renting/borrowing or buying those tools used.
I've sold ours to too many customers who borrowed/rented and had the tool strip out the sleeve, because they were too worn out and/or not cared for.
If you buy used, or borrow, make sure to get the warm and fuzzy reassuring feeling from whoever owns them, that they were used very little and will work OK for you, or it'll ruin your week.
Be sure to use tap cutting oil, too (not a generic oil, but tap cutting oil.) It will make the extractor tool last a long time.

campbellflage

Reaction score
I'd watch renting/borrowing or buying those tools used.
I've sold ours to too many customers who borrowed/rented and had the tool strip out the sleeve, because they were too worn out and/or not cared for.
If you buy used, or borrow, make sure to get the warm and fuzzy reassuring feeling from whoever owns them, that they were used very little and will work OK for you, or it'll ruin your week.
Be sure to use tap cutting oil, too (not a generic oil, but tap cutting oil.) It will make the extractor tool last a long time.

I read this after buying a used set online.... great

Latest posts

Members online