Integrated seat belt options. (seat replacement)

me2

Reaction score
How does one replace the seats with something aftermarket in a Supercab that has integrated seat belts ?

Is there some sort of bracket that could be used to mount the seat belt to the new seat or to the roof of the cab ?

Looking for ideas here.

fordfreak4life

Reaction score
My moms 01 superduty had the seatbelt integrated in the factory seats... just an idea

Sent from my Milestone X2 using Tapatalk 2

me2

Reaction score
My moms 01 superduty had the seatbelt integrated in the factory seats... just an idea

I know that the factory Superduty Supercab seats had integrated seat belts. I'd like to put aftermarket seats into a Supercab Superduty.

Zmann

Reaction score
I wonder if you could convert to my style ?

the lap and shoulder are in the door pillar then over to the clicker that would bolt to the seat bolt

I don't know what they beefed up in the pillar ?

Smokyred

Reaction score
I wonder if you could convert to my style ?

the lap and shoulder are in the door pillar then over to the clicker that would bolt to the seat bolt

I don't know what they beefed up in the pillar ?

There is no pillar to bolt to, just the doors. That's why the super cabs have seat mounted belts.

Dave

Aaron S

Reaction score
My truck an 2002 extended cab xl and my seat belts are not integrated into the seats.

The belt is stored at the bottom of the seat against the door area and it runs across an adjustable pulley/arm deal that is attached above where the two doors meet.

Aaron

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
i beleive they changed this style in 04. I dont think you can have the seat belt not integrated into the seat, i wanna say there was a special bracket that was used i the old style and i do not beleive the mounting location is there in the newer style trucks. you may be able to make something that would work. If your looking for aftermarket, you may be better off going with a custom seat cover, unless your looking for racing harness style

TripleE44

Reaction score
My 08 doesn't have the seat belt integrated into the seat. You could probably get the rear door panel from an 08-10 and figure something out.

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
My 08 doesn't have the seat belt integrated into the seat. You could probably get the rear door panel from an 08-10 and figure something out.

i looked into this also, im not sure the rear door panels are so interchangeable like the front ones are. The rear panels on my truck basically clip into place. Not sure that is strong enough for seatbelt

Latest posts

Members online