Intercooler Pipes

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
2 posts up you were asking how to get ahold of him and now you said your happy with his pipes?

Notice any similarities in the original post and his post? :poke:
You guys slow or something? He basically quoted the OP but emboldened and underlined the last part to stand out. Basically he said that the OP lost his money at this point.

tonto13

Reaction score
Yes I paid him. Used paypal. But by the time he quit communicating it was past the time that I could file to get my money back. I have tried again to contact him, but still no answer. I also got the excuse that job was sending him out of country. So I basically lost $250.

Bad-Medicine

Reaction score
Yes I paid him. Used paypal. But by the time he quit communicating it was past the time that I could file to get my money back. I have tried again to contact him, but still no answer. I also got the excuse that job was sending him out of country. So I basically lost $250.

Seems to be the trending thing in here since we had someone in here selling intercoolers for good price yet been since October of last year when I placed my order with million excuses that made it impossible to recover through Paypal.:axe:

Reaction score
Moving on here......I have been following Bar-None Diesel, they introduced a nice looking set for $255. My next planned purchase, but at my usual speed the price will go up before I get them.

Yellow1000

Reaction score
Has anyone used these? I am in for a set . And has anyone used their efuel kit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk and ****.

old man dave

Reaction score
There's been a couple of posts that the pipes are not bent correctly.

May be just as easy to get the stock SD pipes and mod them to fit.

Yellow1000

Reaction score
I do have a set of super duty pipes that I got with my e99 setup. I wonder how far off they actually are v

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk and ****.

Latest posts

Members online