Is this moto metal wheel begining to pit? 3 months old?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
i wanted some bmf's if they ever made a 12wide,but f that if their made in china at those prices.

op sucks about your wheels pitting.i just got some black 962's,for that reason

pretty sure the forged wheels are made here.

oneton

Reaction score
pretty sure the forged wheels are made here.

woulda thought the same thing mikey,but see response below.

i dont know if they are made there,as i dont own a set,just going on what another member posted.for the cost they should be 'made in the usa'

I don't know bud last time I ordered a set they were in transit from China and that was reapers in stealth 20x9

bigugly78cj5

Reaction score
That sucks to hear pretty much every big truck specific wheels have crappy chrome... I based my "they wont pit" on my previous sets of rims, Both cars/suvs mainly , Asantis i ran for 3 plus years. spotless chrome till i sold them and some dvinci wheels. same story looked great after a few years....

i knew these were of lower quality when i got them out of the box, spokes and corners did not chrome well, and the flat surfaces dont really have the mirror look to them. I may go the re-chrome route. Should also fix my disappointments overall in the quality.

Outside of American Force, i still think these 962s are some of the nicest out...

fine69

Reaction score
My Weld Cheyenne 8's were chrome and held up awesome over the last 5 years. Actually some of the nicest chrome I've ever seen!

powerSmokin

Reaction score
I have had my chrome 926's for 2 months now and no pitting so far, they are under warranty for a year and if they pit out I will get blacks. My warranty covers dismounting :)

Zmann

Reaction score
Big Stroker 6.4;713908. said:
Be carefull thou, too much polishing and you can polish the chrome away and bronze will show through.. .

pretty sure that is copper

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.