It is almost that time again.... Oct. 10th-11th

GO BIG OR GO HOME

Reaction score
Just read on the event page on FB that some guys said the staff there at Piedmont was really rude

I'm not there today (really really wishing i was but I'm in Texas working) but Piedmont is my home track and the staff there are excellent at their jobs. Given some of them lack a friendly face and a smile but they can't be friends with everyone. They are fair but stern and don't put up with any BS. Piedmont dragway is one of the nicest and the fastest 1/8 mile track in the country

Sent while doing burnouts somewhere in the country

madman1234509

Reaction score
968hp and I think torque was 1450 or something. It was 10lbs low on boost compared to the last couple dyno runs its had, but this is also an inertia dyno, so I was expecting it. The truck definitely attracts a lot of attention. If anyone has pictures or videos can you post them up?

nickg3130

Reaction score
968hp and I think torque was 1450 or something. It was 10lbs low on boost compared to the last couple dyno runs its had, but this is also an inertia dyno, so I was expecting it. The truck definitely attracts a lot of attention. If anyone has pictures or videos can you post them up?

My buddy has a few I'll try to get them.

Cknox121

Reaction score
Did he hold yours to the limiter? I never have really liked that guy just because I feel like he hold them way to high in rpms for way to long. Truck sounds pegged out. But what do I know...

Sent from my cracked iPhone using Tapatalk

swinky

Reaction score
I've got one coming up

01pwrstkr

Reaction score
Saw it on the dyno. Looked and sounded great!
So pissed I missed it on the dyno, it blew everyone else out the water lol
Good meeting you!
I've got one coming up
Thanks for meeting up with us! We had a blast! Tell Randall thanks to! We just pulled in our driveway. Made good time! Lol

"3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead"

coxracen43

Reaction score
We're still 2 hours out from home haha. Had the truck turn off at the end of my sled pull.. trouble code said something about low fuel pressure: engine cranking or something like that. Not quite sure what happened.

01pwrstkr

Reaction score
We're still 2 hours out from home haha. Had the truck turn off at the end of my sled pull.. trouble code said something about low fuel pressure: engine cranking or something like that. Not quite sure what happened.
That sucks man! Hope the rest of your trip home is trouble free!

"3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead"

78f100

Reaction score
I just got a ticket for 95 in 70 speed zone. The silver suncoast mega cab was messing with us in my buddies tune only 6.0. Well I decided to see how the dodge compared to the 6.0...lol and got busted. By the way the dodge is fast...

Latest posts