It Took Me Long Enough...

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
tehuru4y.jpg

dsberman94

Reaction score
I wish I had the side shot of these things. But the one here is crooked too. And they look ridiculous.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    901.9 KB · Views: 86

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
There's a kid with an idi around here that has a 3" exhaust to an 5" stack that doesn't even go down past the top of his toolbox.. so maybe its only a tip? Its also crooked, loose, and smacks around on the cab lol

Moved some sheetrock the other day too.
gybutese.jpg

shmoozer

Reaction score
I'm not the biggest fan of stacks but yours AD8 looks really nice. Perhaps black at some point??

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
I'm not the biggest fan of stacks but yours AD8 looks really nice. Perhaps black at some point??

Thanks man! Here's a better pic of it all cleaned up over the summer

Minus all the stickers and SRW.

be3evu4e.jpg

I thought of doing black, and might.. but I would have to talk to the guys at Toops Performance... I bought this stack off MINK because it was a full length deal and not a normal stack kit like some trucks have where the bedrails hide the exhaust and then where it moves up to the size of the stack.. on a flatbed I think it would look terrible since it would all be visible.. I wonder if they would do flat black.. idk, I realllly like the chrome though. Nice contrast IMO

JD3020

Reaction score
Leave the stack how it is, and add a set of aluminum rims.

Oh, and buy my D66/IC stuff to give that ole girl a little pep in her step. :naughty:

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
Leave the stack how it is, and add a set of aluminum rims.

Oh, and buy my D66/IC stuff to give that ole girl a little pep in her step. :naughty:

Yeah.... I thought long and hard about buying your stuff. Wish I had the money right now :fustrate:

If you still happen to have it when I get out of school and back working full time... we'll be in touch :evil

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
if it was a turbo, and had some nuts to back it up, i dump off the front quarter panel for like a week. last couple days have been pretty interesting i can tell you that though.

Lol what happened? Text me if you want to instead.. and did you get your scanguage back?

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
Noooooo way Jose

It'll get stake pockets, and like a single 2x10 or 12 around the sides and back... and a backtrack made out of 2x4 box tubing or something similar..

Similar to Nicks(moose99psd)

enypyhas.jpg

Latest posts

Members online