Votes: 9 20.5%

Votes: 18 40.9%

Votes: 8 18.2%
  • 525 lol

Votes: 5 11.4%

• Total voters

redneck6.0

Reaction score
Ya no spit...tell them to kick rocks and pound sand. I can't believe they would even approach you with a full invoice after that screwing

Superblazin

Reaction score
I have calmed down some and I am still looking at the positive of the day!

They honestly had a bad day from the start. Way worse than me! As we all have seen I. The past dyno days don't always go as planned. Usually it's the truck failing. This time we score one!

As well all though I didn't see a honest huge number I wanted, I was able to scroll through 15 different tunes and do have results on which pulled hardest and cleanest in my journal.

I could have done that many tests on the street at wot but probably would have cost more!

I'm not going to bash the shop for their bad day, it happens and diesel trucks not being the norm for them. I was glad they let me into their facility to play! 4 hrs clean up is reasonable for the mess I left them in the bay!
I'm sure the Subaru owners bill looks way worse!

There are few dynos around these parts, so I am sure I will work something out with him again someday!

Demon

Reaction score
Where we're you at? In Edmonton? I've noticed even in truck crazy Alberta it's still tough to find diesel friendly dynos, some just flat out refuse diesels.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2

Mdub707

Reaction score
I'm a pretty patient person, as anyone who has read my threads of my truck being at the dealer will tell you, but I'm pretty sure I would have lost it if I was in your shoes. The part that bugs me the most, is you had an appointment, and show up to another car on the dyno already... WTF?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.