Joining the club

Steamfighter

Reaction score
Well, let the 06 F350 go and got into a 2012 F250 Lariat, all the bells and whistles. I must say, very impressed so far. fuel mileage looks real good and stock power is very good.

Attachments

• truck 2012.jpg
    truck 2012.jpg
    373.5 KB · Views: 113
  • truck 2012 #2.jpg
    truck 2012 #2.jpg
    392 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:

mrplowjr_Ez_v

Reaction score
Very nice truck! I pick up my '11 F-350 ECSB on Saturday. Can't freaking wait! Its bonus time in 2 weeks, time to order some goodies.

17BLKplat

Reaction score
Sharp truck!
You're gonna find yourself liking the truck more and more as the time goes on! I'm a year with mine now and I still smile every time I walk up to it!

Steamfighter

Reaction score
Ordered a cab height cap for it yesterday. Anyone have any pointers on a brand or type of window tint to put on it. Every shop you stop at always has the best film blah ,blah,blah, anyone have any experience with tint or tinting windows?

STROKIN N STYLE

Reaction score
That's how mine is too. I had lumar (sp) on my other trucks and it had a grey look looking out.

sent from somewhere in the country

HOOV3R

Reaction score
Only problem I had with the 3m is that it scratches relatively easy when installing, but it lays down extremely easy. This is for the 3m Crystalline tint, which is supposedly the best they have.

4cstr

Reaction score
Nice looking truck. I picked mine up last week and look forward to getting behind the wheel every time.

Cratos

Reaction score
Orderd mine yesterday

yep broke down and ordered a XLT with all the towing options. now the hard part weighting>>>>
aree you guy needing to add air bage with the 10,000 lb and camper packages together?

Last edited:

WHY NOT

Reaction score
yep broke down and ordered a XLT with all the towing options. now the hard part weighting>>>>
aree you guy needing to add air bage with the 10,000 lb and camper packages together?

I think air bags are a must for the new trucks just because they only have a 3 pack leaf vs the older style 5 pack. They ride better but squat quickly to get to the over loads. I really hate squatting trucks though

4cstr

Reaction score

I don't with mine. My 5th wheel runs about 13k and my truck doesn't squat all that much. I would get your camper and everything all hooked up and see if you have a squating issue or not.

Latest posts

Members online