Just got my truck all together, no start

Beans71086

Reaction score
Could it be loosing pressure through the cp3 since it doesn't have the tuning to command pressure? I dunno how its plumbed or how they work really but I wouldn't go crazy till I got some tuning to run the pump. Just my opinion. :shrug:

stroken

Reaction score
I am going to bring my modis home from work tomorrow and call Eric and get tunes. See what he has to say.

stroken

Reaction score
well Ipulled both valve covers and pressure tested, everything seems fine. pulled turbo and hpfp cover, back regulator is cracked where the plug is, hoping thats my problem. esp with high low voltage codes it not completing the circut. awesome guy on here over nighting me a spare one he has, i will install that when it comes in and see if that fixes it.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
well Ipulled both valve covers and pressure tested, everything seems fine. pulled turbo and hpfp cover, back regulator is cracked where the plug is, hoping thats my problem. esp with high low voltage codes it not completing the circut. awesome guy on here over nighting me a spare one he has, i will install that when it comes in and see if that fixes it.

hopefully that's it !!!

blk350on20s

Reaction score
Its def it. Sending one out today.
IMG_7895.jpg

Latest posts

Members online