Just Joined🤝

mikeyparrino726

Reaction score
Figured I’d introduce myself aka my truck to the community. 2008 F350 6.4 Dually. 3 inch lift on 24in alcoas on 37x13.5 mickey t’s. 30k miles on factory ford long block drop in. S472 bullseye turbo, rcd ported intake manifold, rcd fuel bowl delete, 6.0 up pipes/manifolds, fass 165, afe intercooler, mishi rad and trans etc. Planning on doing industrial injection stroker pump paired with a ford pump with 100s. Would love to do a 4r conversion but need some more experience and research first, sticking with 5r right now.
5C6BF2E6-4140-45C4-8499-A81E64961737.jpeg

ncollins64

Reaction score
Welcome. Just my .02 but I’d stay far away from industrial injection pumps for these trucks. Go with a brand new ford pump, 2 ford pumps will keep up with whatever you have. Industrial k16 pumps never did have a good rep with these. Good looking truck though

mikeyparrino726

Reaction score
Welcome to PSA!! Looks like your pickup has the wide track front axle. đź‘Ť

How well does the s472 spool on the 6.4? Do you tow with it?
it spools pretty good actually and yes it does have the wide track axle. tow boss package from factory. i have towed many things with it and it does fine. doing dual pumps next weekendđź‘Ť

Petro

Reaction score
Welcome, there's alot of good information here and nice truck.
Welcome. Just my .02 but I’d stay far away from industrial injection pumps for these trucks. Go with a brand new ford pump, 2 ford pumps will keep up with whatever you have. Industrial k16 pumps never did have a good rep with these. Good looking truck though
Isn't Industrial making a "new" stroker pump or is it someone else? Could support 60s and was supposed to be no less reliable than stock, came out in the last year or two. I was kicking around the idea of trying one but if they're trash . . .

mikeyparrino726

Reaction score
Welcome, there's alot of good information here and nice truck.

Isn't Industrial making a "new" stroker pump or is it someone else? Could support 60s and was supposed to be no less reliable than stock, came out in the last year or two. I was kicking around the idea of trying one but if they're trash . . .
yeah i heard the same and thats why I wanted to do that. it’s their xp series k16 supposed to be good

ncollins64

Reaction score
To me there’s not enough of them running around to say they are reliable or not. I know their older versions were trash. I’d rather have 2 ford pumps for reliability and they will support any injector with ease but to each their own.

mikeyparrino726

Reaction score
To me there’s not enough of them running around to say they are reliable or not. I know their older versions were trash. I’d rather have 2 ford pumps for reliability and they will support any injector with ease but to each their own.

I absolutely agree but I mean someones gotta try it lol. I’m not afraid to be that guy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Petro

Reaction score
I see what you're saying. I haven't heard any good or bad on them since I heard they were on the market. A good stroker pump would be a nice option but like you said, twin pumps is tried and true.
I absolutely agree but I mean someones gotta try it lol. I’m not afraid to be that guy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Leaning toward trying one also, mines more of a toy anyway.

Latest posts

Members online