Keepin it clean

StockCar#10

Reaction score
What do you guys use for waxing an polishing your trucks? Adams?? And the guys with leather/king ranch leather what are you using to keep the seats in good shape?

Matt_P

Reaction score
I use any clay bar and silq wax and meguiars quick detailer in between waxing periods every time after I wash the truck. And for the king ranch leather I use the conditioner from the king ranch saddle shop

SDS97_7.3

Reaction score
I use Duragloss for cleaning and keeping the leather conditioned (#221) it's the same as the KR stuff but I can get it on sale. For the exterior I use Mothers or Meguiars clay bar kits, whichever is on sale. And I like Chemical guys for shampoo and quick detailers. And for wax I use Collinite 845

acf6

Reaction score
I use meguiars clay bar and meguiars NXT wax or killerwaxx paste wax. The killerwaxx is awesome, just takes a little longer to apply but well worth it. I also use lucas quick detail if i want to do that

I use leather therapy restorer+conditioner on my king ranch seats

TripleE44

Reaction score
I use all chemical guys stuff for the most part. I still have some of the meguiars 105 and 205 polishes I bought when I was in a hurry one day. Chemical guys has some awesome stuff.

After using their 3X paste wax, coming from the autozone stuff, I can honestly tell that water manages to bead up and run off a lot better. The truck will look pretty clean as long as it rains pretty hard. I waxed mine a month and a half ago, and it's still working.

Another thing they've got that's awesome is the clay mitt. You wash your truck with the whole bucket/sponge method, then dunk the mitt in the soapy bucket water and rub the back side on the paint then the clay/rubber thing on the paint. It's about 6 times the size of a piece of clay. I was able to do my wifes Edge in about 5 minutes.

Swampfox

Reaction score
I haven't tried the Chemical Guys stuff yet but I use Adam's polishes on my truck and wife's car. I used the metal polish #1 and #2 this past weekend and was highly impressed with the results I got.

Chris.v

Reaction score
Chemical guys black light, or butter wet wax. Recently used Wolf gangs 2 step cleaner wax with sealant, it came out great and is still beading. Chemical guys also has a clay block, that's what I use, works awesome!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TripleE44

Reaction score
Chemical guys black light, or butter wet wax. Recently used Wolf gangs 2 step cleaner wax with sealant, it came out great and is still beading. Chemical guys also has a clay block, that's what I use, works awesome!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've had the black light for about 6 months and just used it on Sunday. Seems to have brightened up my paint even more and really brought the shine. Not sure about the whole anti static stuff, my trucks still coated in dust just 4 days later.

I wish I could find something to fight that. My trucks still clean other than the dust but it's bothering me enough that I'm gonna have to re wash it tomorrow.

Latest posts

Members online