Keeps blowing the fuse! Help

Swsignal5

Reaction score
I have a 2012 6.7 powerstroke. I just put a s475 in it and the truck keeps blowing the keep alive fuse. And the truck shuts down. The codes are generator unit fault and cyl. 1 glow plug fault. It has a battery light on the dash and is saying low oil pressure. I've checked all the wiring and can't seem to find the problem. Please help.

Swsignal5

Reaction score
No single alternator
I had my batteries unplugged for 2 weeks. Do you think the h&s programming got screwed up?

Dzchey21

Reaction score
tuner should not have anything to do with that.

You either dont have the ground correct on the block, or you have something loose or broken off the alternator.

Swsignal5

Reaction score
It ran perfectly fine last night then this all started today. Last night was the first run with the new turbos

Swsignal5

Reaction score
The alternator connections look fine should I try a second ground to the block. It's the purple wire with red tracer in the harness that's liked to the fuse.

Swsignal5

Reaction score
I also had to relocate the passenger battery to the bed. When I was running the truck yesterday with no problems I didn't have that battery connected but when this all started is when I hooked that battery up this morning

Dzchey21

Reaction score
did you check to make sure that none of your sensors are up against the down pipe, manifolds or upipes or something?

Swsignal5

Reaction score
Yes. And both of the down pipes are wrapped and painted. I can hold them without getting burnt when hot.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.