Kem 345

89xj

Reaction score
I'm running my 6-4 on h&s hot tune. Don't really like the way the tranny shifts. How does the 345 compare overall? I've been wanting to try it for a few months now

4tonGT40

Reaction score
Kem Performance 345 is the best daily driver hot rod tune on the market for a 6.4 ;)
AMEN.....I personally use the 310 as my DD. I Load the 345 here and there. I like to have an extra tune to step up to so I can feel the HP jump....just my thing. BUt I wouldnt hesitate to run the 345 daily. Mike knows his SH*T.

fine69

Reaction score
Would it be safe to run the 345 with a stock trans and headbolts? I have the 345 on my KEM SD card, but haven't tried it yet. I usually run the 210 and 250. I tried the 310 and my truck HATED it!

4tonGT40

Reaction score
Would it be safe to run the 345 with a stock trans and headbolts? I have the 345 on my KEM SD card, but haven't tried it yet. I usually run the 210 and 250. I tried the 310 and my truck HATED it!
What do you mean the truck hated it? MY DD up until a few weeks ago was the 310..Im kinda blown away. I run 345 now ..way better gas mileage and pep. I ran the 310-345 all the time with stock bolts and tranny. As long as you dont abuse it..it will be fine. If it really bothers you stud that sucker and do a little tranny work and let Her eat!!!!

Rmartin-97

Reaction score

My truck is all stock and Ive pulled a nd drag raced it and had no issues. It's a good all around tune.

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
yep. our shop excursion is running them. I've only riden in the Eco tune. but I'll ask how the others are doing.

we are running them in a shop 6.0 drag truck(patrickke's), a 6.0 excursion, My 6.4, our shop 6.7, and soon another shop 6.7 will be running the DPF on tunes. we are very impressed with all of them.

Rob D

Reaction score
yep. our shop excursion is running them. I've only riden in the Eco tune. but I'll ask how the others are doing.

we are running them in a shop 6.0 drag truck(patrickke's), a 6.0 excursion, My 6.4, our shop 6.7, and soon another shop 6.7 will be running the DPF on tunes. we are very impressed with all of them.

Ya I am pretty interested in seeing what Mike comes up with when the programmer for all 3 computers is ready :rockon:

4tonGT40

Reaction score
It ran horrible on the 310! Shifted bad! Smoked like a chimney! I switched to the 250 and have liked it.
sometimes tunes have to be adjusted..I had my 275-310-345 adjusted to my liking also. So if there is something your not happy with call Mike.. There is no magic bullet and all trucks are different so I wouldnt hesitate to call. I have dealt with him personally and he is a real down to earth guy and is willing to listen..you have, IMO the best tunes on the market

Latest posts

Members online