Keys

Mikeh1725

Reaction score
Alright long story short, I'm an idiot and had both keys with me along with the remote and lost them somehow this weekend. I can drive my wife's car to work for now but I'm looking for options. I'm told the keys are programmed so what are my options? Will it need to be towed to the ford house? Possible to disable the security stuff with sct custom tunes?

Epically pissed right now!

Lubbockguy1979

Reaction score
The f250 got pats in 08. Your keys are not programmed. The remote is programmed but that is something you can do in the drive way with a new key and some patients.
If you don't have a spare I would think they could cut you a key based on vin number. I know chevy can for their vehicles.

06-sixoh

Reaction score
how the f^ck did you find keys in a pasture?

Second thought.. what were you doing rolling around in the pasture... :evil

Mikeh1725

Reaction score
how the f^ck did you find keys in a pasture?

Second thought.. what were you doing rolling around in the pasture... :evil

Lmao...

Here is what really happened. We went to an event they have in Snook Texas called Chilifest (YouTube it) and a cop "pocket checked" me since I had baggy cargo shorts. Well apparently they fell out and I didn't realize it but someone returned them to the lost and found. Saved me a fortune and wife said "there goes your sct money if we have to get new keys".

Mikeh1725

Reaction score
On a side note, my goat should be sold Saturday and I'll be dropping some cash on the superduty to wake it up a bit.

Sct with custom tunes
Oil cooler
Egr delete
Blue spring
Rebuild FICM with a tune
Scangauge 2
An flushing every fluid in the truck with fresh.

Last edited:

06-sixoh

Reaction score
Sounds like you have a good start. After I recovery from all the money I just spent, I will be doing an bulletproof egr and cooler. Hell, might as well stud and put a cam in... lmao

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.