King Ranch Seats

~NASTYSTROKER96~

Reaction score
im plannin on doin this either with king ranch seats or with just a super duty 40/20/40 seat, debatin on wheither if i really need that center seat lol, ive got someone that is gunna hook me up on some seats

ParkerFly

Reaction score
They're not a direct bolt in, you'll have to do some drilling and/or fabbing up some mounts. You can do a search and there's a lot of threads on it over on PSN.

~NASTYSTROKER96~

Reaction score
i kno i will have to, easier doin this than tryin to find a obs 40/20/40 seat in red, does anyone got any pics of a super duty seat in a reg cab obs?

~NASTYSTROKER96~

Reaction score
has anyone put 2012 seats in a obs? the ones im lookin at are 2012s and do have different mounts, the price is awsome and are brand new but not sure if i can get them to work

Reaction score
I've got SD seats in my regular cab. They work just fine, but if your 6' tall or more, you may have an issue with leg room. Mine are both slid as far back as they can go without having the backs sticking forward and I'm 5'11"... I don't think I would do SD seats in a regular cab again although I am still happy with mine.

Latest posts

Members online