• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Late 03-04 Flame Face Instrument Cluster

STROKERBO

Reaction score
I have an instrument cluster for a late 03-04 ford super-duty 6.0 powerstroke with auto trans and it has 82,000 miles on it and has all LED lighting and works perfect. Also has a Flame Face Kit installed on it.

The Face Overlay cost me $125.00 plus $75.00 installation fee

I am asking $175.00 plus shipping.
I take Pay-Pal

(519) 890-9943

Attachments

• IMG_0090.jpg
    IMG_0090.jpg
    688.9 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_0091.jpg
    IMG_0091.jpg
    652.2 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_0092.JPG
    IMG_0092.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 71

co04cobra

Reaction score
I don't *think* that it would be plug n play in a 02 or 03 7.3 truck. The few times I have messed around with that swap there were little things that didn't work quite right because of the wiring change for the 6.0.

Ford_Fan1

Reaction score
*Warning*

Just a word of caution to all buyers that this seller is a scammer who is known for selling non-working components and refusing to answer phone calls/ issue any sort of refund.

STROKERBO

Reaction score
This guy is a moron who will not admit to fault of ruining a compressor due to his inability to wire it properly the first time and burned it up.

I have also been on most of these forums for years and sold 100's of items and have never -ever had even 1 complaint, until this idiot burned up a compressor due to his inability to wire it up properly. I work in an independent testing facility and tested the items that he purchased personally and they were perfectly fine when they went into the box and were shipped out to him.

I also only sell items through Pay-Pal, so if anyone isn't completely satisfied with their purchase when it is delivered they can get their money back from Pay-Pal if there is a problem..
Not the case with this guy. There was never a claim initiated by him at all. after playing with them and trying to figure out the wiring for almost 3 weeks he then complained to me because he burned up compressor.

Get over your failure to properly wire components.....

I sure hope that a moderator will handle this "JOKER" soon!!!! So he stops bashing my posts...

Last edited:

Ford_Fan1

Reaction score
Actually, There are only two wires on the compressor I bought so wiring was not an issue-I have installed over a dozen compressors on different guys trucks over the last 2 years. Also, I told you it didn't work that night but after I told you that, you wouldn't answer my phone calls. Lastly, you wouldn't accept paypal so I had to send you a personal check.

You are correct in one of your excuses,however, that I did try for over three weeks to receive some sort of refund but you wouldn't answer my phone calls. I do remember though, that I called you from a private number and you answered but hung up the second that I mentioned compressor.

Last edited:

OutlawDog

Reaction score
^I agree with Ford_Fan1, this guy is a scammer. After selling items that were supposed to be NEW, he refused to answer any phone calls/emails/texts etc.. when the items that arrived DID NOT work properly. I personally saw Ford_Fan1's compressor and it was obvious that his was completely a used piece of junk that didn't work whatsoever. The compressor that I bought was also a used piece of junk but mine worked intermittently.

Latest posts

Members online