Leveling kit, other options besides ICON?

Sins4u33

Reaction score
So i am looking to level my truck and slap some 20x10's w/ 35's under it with a -24 offset. Looking to level the truck because i have been told and read it should clear with no rubbing.

Basically trying to get an idea of what leveling kit to use or should i piece one together. I love the way my truck rides stock. I have debated the Icon kit, but cant justify the 1000$ for the leveling kit and would i need to buy the f350 blocks for the back?

Not entirely sure what i need to complete the job. But i am open to suggestions and ideas. I am not very informed or educated on leveling/lift kits. So I am here to learn. Thanks gentleman.

Regards,
Ben Y

Buck1

Reaction score
I will just throw it out there cause it is what I bought before being educated and it works. Readylift. What these guys are recommending is good stuff.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
My Carli leveling kit came today. $890 to my front door and comes with new springs, shocks, and track bar. If you have a 250 it will need 350 rear block.

Sins4u33

Reaction score
lots of feasible options out there, guess i am undecided on what to do at this point...its a tough call because i don't know what is the right option...so i can get a shackle and block kit and spring extension and the basic puck kit to lvl it, or i can buy a full kit with all those other options and track bar? and have a better quality kit? would it be safer? the icon only comes with the shocks and springs so i would have to get a rear block kit anyway. any input on what i should do.

Regards,
Ben Y

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.