Lift kit need a experienced vendor/tech to talk to...

Sins4u33

Reaction score
So i got wheels for my truck...my lift wasn't enough..i need to talk to an educated/experienced vendor on lift sizes for 2013+ trucks. I have a pretty aggressive offset and wheel size.

20x12 -44 offset
35's (glad i went 35 and not 37's) haha

If you are on and working today please chime in or PM me your contact info so I can pick you brain and possibly purchase a new kit for my truck.

Thank you! :popcorn:

Jmuck

Reaction score
With that offset a 3.5" kit should get you by and might have to trim the lower air dam a touch along with the bumper bracket.

Sins4u33

Reaction score
ready lifts sells a kit that would give me 1" i think they said...so i currently have 2.5" i would get 3.5" its 300$ roughly they said...hmmm whats your thoughts?

Jgon08

Reaction score
Why not not just get a 1" bmc spacer and spend are 150 that will get you to 3.5 up front, and there super easy to put on.

Sins4u33

Reaction score
Why not not just get a 1" bmc spacer and spend are 150 that will get you to 3.5 up front, and there super easy to put on.

Would I need radius arm drop brackets at that point tho?

Thanks for the help guys!

Jeremy @ No Limit

Reaction score
OP there are a few things you can do. You have a 2.5" kit now correct? You can space the bumper 1" forward. I've seen this on plenty of trucks. Also, a 3.5" kit would work but I wouldn't recommend stacking a 1" with your 2.5". You really need radius arm drops and either a drop track bar bracket or an adjustable track bar.

FX44AU

Reaction score
OP there are a few things you can do. You have a 2.5" kit now correct? You can space the bumper 1" forward. I've seen this on plenty of trucks. Also, a 3.5" kit would work but I wouldn't recommend stacking a 1" with your 2.5". You really need radius arm drops and either a drop track bar bracket or an adjustable track bar.

Good point on spacing the bumper. Probably the easiest thing to do if it's only rubbing on the bumper.

With 3 1/2" you need the radius arm drops and the adjustable track bar. If you do the track bar drop brackets instead of the adjustable track bar be sure to install a drop pitman arm as well to keep the track bar and drag link at the same angle.

Sins4u33

Reaction score

Thank you for the info.

So if I added this to my kit and did 1" bumper extensions i "should be ok" and might need to pull/trim the fender liner it sounds like it.

This is my original kit.
http://www.readylift.com/products/f...rd-f250-stage-3tp-sst-lift-kit-69-2511tp.html

This is the 1" + Radius arm brackets.
http://www.readylift.com/products/f...-bracket-kit-for-ford-super-duty-67-2550.html

When i spoke to ready lift on the phone they said i could ad this on to my kit and it would give me a bit more space.

Thank you again for the help.
Ben

Layson

Reaction score
You can also get a set of OUO ALA's and skip the drop bracket. Get your caster right where it needs to be and even move your axle a touch if you need too...

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
I like a 3 link over drop brackets any day. Soooo much cleaner looking and a ton more adjustment.

Sins4u33

Reaction score
I like a 3 link over drop brackets any day. Soooo much cleaner looking and a ton more adjustment.

yeah i am not a fan of drop brackets but, i just want to get it right first. don't have the budget for anything serious right now because of some unexpected dental/doctor bills. Being a grown up sucks..haha

Layson

Reaction score
What is so cool about them they work for lowered, lifted, or stock height trucks! LOL

williamallen13

Reaction score
I had the same set up when I got wheelsand tires. I had a 2.5 pro comp spacer lift and got 20 x 12 mavericks w/-44 offset with 35 toyo mt. My truck also had factory fender flares. What I dId was buy 4" lift springs which I picked up off ebay for $112 for the front, radius drop arms off ebay $150, brake line brackets off ebay $20, and 5.5" rear blocks off Amazon like $50 without u bolts. The u bolts I had worked. Do not get a drop pitman unless you get a matching drop track bar bracket. So after installing all those parts I still had to trim the back side of my front fender flares. I can send pictures if you want. It actually wasn't bad and you can hardly tell I trimmed anything. Some say you don't have to trim, I definitely had to. Mine still touch when pulling into the drive way fast. I would bet a 3.5 won't do it especially if you have factory fender flares. If you have a 2 pc drive shaft you're going to need a drop carrier spacer. It rides just like the spacer lift did.

Latest posts

Members online