lifted truck vanity plates

mac2720

Reaction score
Alright Ive been looking all over for personalized plates for a lifted truck. I have found a few ideas here and there but nothing that has really caught my eye. I have toyed with the idea of putting vanity plates on many of my trucks and never have. Well, my tags are due next month and I want to put some personalized tags on it.

I have a 2003 white f350 crew cab short bed with 10 inches of lift on 38s 6.0 diesel (that I just bulletproofed last year) . I really want something that has to do with it being lifted or high or something funny. I searched but didnt come up with many results so I wanted to get some ideas.

Thanks in advance!

GreenF350

Reaction score
I'm not a big fan of personalized plates, but I think it's 7 digits on a plate right? Not sure what fits "you" or your truck specifically, but my (generally) non-creative brain came up with a few...

HIGHNUF, TLRNU, BIGNUFF, BIG350, LFTD350, BLT2PLA, MUDDIN, NT4SHOW (Unless it is, but I like to think people don't just lift their trucks to drive on the interstate), etc.

Just figure out what you want to say and then break it down to fit on a plate. :thumbup:

weazel

Reaction score
I know an older fella that had a low rider and the plate read "2FNLOW" the DMV eventually saw the error in their ways and took it away

Sent from in a ditch up side down and on fire with the wheels still spinning

JrStroker

Reaction score
Seen this one in a diesel mag a long while ago. Guy had a huge lifted truck.
RDNHIGH

Could pribably answer the old saying hows the weather up there with
WTHRSGD or WTHRGUD

Or could do HGHNUFF or HIGHNUF

GOTAJMP

Wouldn't work for you, but TALNDRK could be a good one.

Blue Goose

Reaction score
Here's mine...... 0109131917.jpg

Scarlet_Nape

Reaction score
Won't fit on a plate, but you could put this on your bumper. Neighbor saw it, and took a pic. Cracked me up!

Attachments

• Stop.JPG
    Stop.JPG
    409.7 KB · Views: 229

Latest posts

Members online