Limit reached '15 trans

Jeremy @ No Limit

Reaction score
I always say that tuning can keep a trans alive even at higher power levels. With a bunch of tweaking, Jay and I got my 5R to survive for a long time. Matt and I did the same thing with my 2015. When I went up to ******* to tune for the 369 kit I wanted to focus on perfecting the shifting and lockup. We did. The truck has shifted absolutely flawless since then! I have beat the absolute hell out of it! Track passes, highway pulls, towed 15k, etc. Track times put me about 640-650. Today I had just finished up a ****** on a 2012 and headed into town. Pulling onto the highway, hammered down to let her eat. Pulled amazing as usual, shifted to 4th and couldn't hold it. Slipped bad. Let out, got back into it to make sure I felt what I thought I felt, slipped again. Ohhh Morgan!!! :poke: Your assistance will be needed soon! LOL

Notneb

Reaction score
Nice to hear they last that long with good tuning, however that sucks that it let go finally...

Gleebag

Reaction score
Mine had the occasional slip prior to ******* tuning. I'll be throwing on a StreetmaxR shortly hopefully she holds together for a little while. Also just have Mike foot the bill!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I always say that tuning can keep a trans alive even at higher power levels. With a bunch of tweaking, Jay and I got my 5R to survive for a long time. Matt and I did the same thing with my 2015. When I went up to ******* to tune for the 369 kit I wanted to focus on perfecting the shifting and lockup. We did. The truck has shifted absolutely flawless since then! I have beat the absolute hell out of it! Track passes, highway pulls, towed 15k, etc. Track times put me about 640-650. Today I had just finished up a ****** on a 2012 and headed into town. Pulling onto the highway, hammered down to let her eat. Pulled amazing as usual, shifted to 4th and couldn't hold it. Slipped bad. Let out, got back into it to make sure I felt what I thought I felt, slipped again. Ohhh Morgan!!! :poke: Your assistance will be needed soon! LOL

You got my number!!

Mine had the occasional slip prior to ******* tuning. I'll be throwing on a StreetmaxR shortly hopefully she holds together for a little while. Also just have Mike foot the bill!

Let me know if I can help!!

20156point7

Reaction score
how many miles did it last at that power level?

Jeremy @ No Limit

Reaction score
Been over 600 for over 20k. My truck sees a hard life to say the least! I'm just trying to keep the rods in it until I get a built motor from Morgan!

Latest posts

Members online