Live tuning in the PNW?

TMCCOY

Reaction score
Starting a new thread after the other one I started for the purpose of gathering 38R billet wheel testimonials changed direction to live tuning for us folks in the PNW.

http://powerstrokearmy.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73270

I'll call Riffraff and Vision diesel to see how they handle live tuning and follow up. If in the meantime, this thread could serve to aggregate us 7.3 folks who need live tuning, we could entertain having Jody show up at a shop, perhaps Vision diesel.

:gun:

superpsd

Reaction score
I think DP is the only one that has came up to the PNW and have done live tuning sessions at certain events. I doubt Vision or Riff raff or a few of the other names up here do live tuning. If all else fails purchase Minotaur and get busy.

mandkole

Reaction score
My truck was live tuned (for the PO) by Bill (php) a few years ago. He came back to Vision a couple of years (or so) ago. Getting a good group of paying participants is always the struggle.

Vision is having a dyno day this Saturday, but no tuning.

CarportMechanic

Reaction score
I believe PHP or DP has been up to Dynomite Diesel in Monroe, WA.

5 min from my house so I vote they come here! ha

Im interested in Live tuning. Ill go anywhere in WA or OR.

JDelaney

Reaction score
I'm 45 minutes north of Vancouver. Anywhere on the west side works for me. I could probably scare up 2 more trucks in addition to mine.

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
We will certainly put something together if we have enough interest! We have had Bill and Tony out here numerous times to do it and it works great. I have done some probing of the ******** boys as well trying to spike some interest in a flight to Oregon.

If you guys come up with a list of people wanting to do it I will host an event, make all the arrangements, and make it happen!

Layson

Reaction score
We will certainly put something together if we have enough interest! We have had Bill and Tony out here numerous times to do it and it works great. I have done some probing of the ******** boys as well trying to spike some interest in a flight to Oregon.

If you guys come up with a list of people wanting to do it I will host an event, make all the arrangements, and make it happen!

I know Ryan will want to do the live tuning.

JDelaney

Reaction score
So who do we want to bring in? I've got a truck that I need to get injectored but kind of need to know which chip to order so it's at least drivable until it's live tuned.

bruce

Reaction score
So who do we want to bring in? I've got a truck that I need to get injectored but kind of need to know which chip to order so it's at least drivable until it's live tuned.

If you need live tuning to dial in 30% nozzles you need to find a new tuner

JDelaney

Reaction score
My truck runs pretty good, but I'm sure it could be better. The truck I was referring to in my previous statement belongs to a buddy. He's wanting to do some 200/200 or 238/200. Thank you for the constructive comment.

TMCCOY

Reaction score
I would expect live tuning to improve any modified truck honestly.

Latest posts

Members online