Livewire.... no start

Reaction score
Well i just got my kit in last night and installed my dpf and doc delete, s&b intake, and went to load up my street tune from innovative. Everything went flawlessly no errors or hiccups... went to start and now nothing! Wont even ingage the starter... So today i called sct and they say my stock file somehow got corrupted???? So there writing me a recovery file right now to try again... any ideas? Any help would be greatly appreciated ( ive only had this truck for a week and this isnt a great first impression of a 6.4) :fustrate:

Jhaddox

Reaction score
Ive had it happen to me on my 6.0...they'll get it straightened out for you

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

MINK

Reaction score
Idk what you want to hear, I think sct is on the right track sending you a recovery file. make sure your batteries are in good condition also when you're flashing it as I have seen that cause issues aswell.

Pay to play can be painful - good luck.

Reaction score
I just dont want someone to tell me my computers are fried... but if its a simple as this recovery file im fine. It was just wierd cause everything went great... and i even made sure i had all accessories off to not cause a voltage drop. but i guess somethin still caused it to drop:shrug:

powerlifter405

Reaction score
6.4, 6.0, 7.3, everyone of those motor combinations could have a pcm/ecm issue w/ the chip/tuner. As could the 6.6, 5.9 and 6.7.

Weird sh$t happens sometimes. I'm not sure how or what this has to do w/ your impression of the motor :shrug:
it's like saying you are doing 150 shots of NO2 and you overspeed the turbos, but you question the reliablity when they go out.

Like Mink said, pay to play, @ least sct is helping you out. Can't ask for much more.

Smokyred

Reaction score
6.4, 6.0, 7.3, everyone of those motor combinations could have a pcm/ecm issue w/ the chip/tuner. As could the 6.6, 5.9 and 6.7.

Weird sh$t happens sometimes. I'm not sure how or what this has to do w/ your impression of the motor :shrug:
it's like saying you are doing 150 shots of NO2 and you overspeed the turbos, but you question the reliablity when they go out.

Like Mink said, pay to play, @ least sct is helping you out. Can't ask for much more.

:whs:

Dave

Strokin6.4

Reaction score
Wait to you start hurting the motor briar you'll be begging for that 6.0 back haha

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

dommel01

Reaction score
Same thing happened to my.buddies 6.4, sct has yet to fix the problem almost 2 months later

WoodBoy

Reaction score
My sct froze with me and I lost everything. Truck still ran, but sct remoted through my computer and stayed on the phone with me for almost an hour and a half or two until they got my livewire back going with a new stock file

dommel01

Reaction score
yea, he sent the pcm and tcm and livewire to sct, got it back the livewire screen was cracked, i guess they sent him a new one, and it still locks him out of the truck

Dustball8504

Reaction score
yea, he sent the pcm and tcm and livewire to sct, got it back the livewire screen was cracked, i guess they sent him a new one, and it still locks him out of the truck

In this case, it's worth paying Eric to get it straightened out for you, trust me.

Reaction score
Well come to find out ... I retuned with the recovery file, started it up thought all was good so I shut it off went to restart 5 min later after cleaning up in the shop and no start. So I called sct and immediately they said it was something with the Dpf sensors... So I checked and I forgot to plug one in, so fixed that and tuned er up and it started Been fine since! So in the end I thank sct for all the time spent with me on the phone but it ended up bein owner installer error:fustrate:

Latest posts

Members online