Living Tuning in Oregon

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
Don't think I will be able to make it. We will see. How far from Vancouver / Portland are u?

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

smokedout250

Reaction score
Ken its not bad at all, even when they were at there old shop it wasn't bad when we went least year to the dyno just a short drive to Vancouver.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
Ken its not bad at all, even when they were at there old shop it wasn't bad when we went least year to the dyno just a short drive to Vancouver.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will try and make it. My folks live in Vancouver

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

backwoodsboy

Reaction score
Derek, you want me to post something up on nwforddiesels.com? Try and get the word out to a few more locals?

2000wa250

Reaction score
Looking like I wont have to work that weekend, which means you'll see me. Whats the arrangements like for any of us that want to stay over night...there anywhere that we can park a truck or two over night?

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
I'm interested. Who is point of contact?

Please pm or call me!!

Looking like I wont have to work that weekend, which means you'll see me. Whats the arrangements like for any of us that want to stay over night...there anywhere that we can park a truck or two over night?
We are trying to figure that out now. I'll post more about that very soon

I'm home from work that weekend. Too bad my truck will still be in pieces...:banghead:

You have a month and a half to put it back together!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

CSIPSD

Reaction score

We are trying to figure that out now. I'll post more about that very soon

Just throwing it out there... My jobsite is only 15 miles or so away. Anyone want to drop a truck off, stay in the building or other just let me know.

If I dont make it, my RV is in the area and I would offer it to one or two of the cleanest ones of you...LOL

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Just throwing it out there... My jobsite is only 15 miles or so away. Anyone want to drop a truck off, stay in the building or other just let me know.

If I dont make it, my RV is in the area and I would offer it to one or two of the cleanest ones of you...LOL

Thats awesome bud! Drinks on me next time your in town!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.