• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Looking for 99-03 7.3 Exhaust manifolds

brucem

Reaction score
Looking for a set of good used OEM manifolds, from down south or southwest. Basically where they wont be super rusted, little rust would be ok but not the NE soul eating rust we have up here in NY and the rust belt.

Thanks

2000f350

Reaction score
Check at your local oreilly. I was able to get a drivers side manifold for my truck for $100 brand new dorman.

RyanG85

Reaction score
Careful torquing the Dormans, I just had one bust the ear off torquing to factory specs..

brucem

Reaction score
thats what I heard about the doorman manifolds. going on a buddys truck and he wants oem/international ones. Doorman is fine for alot of stuff but I'm not sure on manifolds ect

brucem

Reaction score
RyanG85 how are the doorman uppipes holding up for ya? How many miles ect? i need to do up pipes on my truck and was waiting for a set of use IH ones to pop up. I know the doormans can be had for about what a used set of IH ones would set me back

RyanG85

Reaction score
The uppies have been good. Only have a little over 5000 miles on them but it's been through a Central NY winter..

ford_trck

Reaction score
I had to braze my passenger side Dorman manifold it cracked at the front ear when I was installing it.

ghohouston

Reaction score
I've got a motor sitting around with manifolds on it. Been out in the rain a few years, but should just be surface rust. Always been a texas truck

Latest posts

Members online