• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

looking for a new to me work truck

psduser1

Reaction score
Since I recently lost my '95 in a fatal fire, im looking for a replacement. This is going to be a farm truck/trailerhauler, so it doesn't have to be anything special. It should be drw, but that isn't a requirement, as I have an axle i can swap in. Single cab, ex cab, four door, doesnt matter. Bed condition isnt an issue either, I have flatbed for it.

What does matter....
I'd like to keep the price down, obviously. Looking for 2-6k range, with body condition being a deciding factor. 4x4 is nice, and a decent drivetrain-serviceable- is also important.

A fleet style cab and chassis would be fine,or something that needs a little work is perfect. No mods is fine, or just basics.
Thanks for any leads, pm me here, and ill get right back to you.
Location isnt terribly important, but closer to michigan is better.

B.Warning

Reaction score
Best bet is going to be craigslist. Look at the 450-550 trucks. They sell for quite a bit less than others and most generally are already plain work trucks. I bought my 550 on there needing a little tlc for next to nothing.

AirFishAutomotive

Reaction score
Have a 02 f450 2wd and 02 f350 4x4. Both 7.3 . Both dew. Both reg cab. 450 has no bed. 350 has flat bed. 450 has 202k.350 has 170.

F350-9k
f450-6k

ACFarmer

Reaction score
Got a 99 F-350 ext cab 4x4. dually with a flat bed and 6 speed trans. Needs a few small things. Asking 6500.

ghohouston

Reaction score
I need to get rid of my truck in sig, could be put back to stock...body is in good condition for a work truck. 4x4 works, I drive the truck daily.around 60 miles at least. Has been damn good, batts are the only time shees left me stranded. ive got a baby on the way and spending $600 a month driving to work is not too appealing anymore

psduser1

Reaction score
Acfarmer, if you don't mind, shoot me a pm with some contact info. This sounds reasonable!
Gho, I like your mods, gonna look closer to Mi first. I appreciate the offer for sure!
Airfish, I left a text on your listed phone #, interested in the 450 for sure. I'd like to bs on the phone if you get a minute!

Seeing some decent trucks qnd prices, for sure!

AirFishAutomotive

Reaction score
Acfarmer, if you don't mind, shoot me a pm with some contact info. This sounds reasonable!
Gho, I like your mods, gonna look closer to Mi first. I appreciate the offer for sure!
Airfish, I left a text on your listed phone #, interested in the 450 for sure. I'd like to bs on the phone if you get a minute!

Seeing some decent trucks qnd prices, for sure!

been sick all week, here is a cl link for it

http://baltimore.craigslist.org/cto/3543445728.html

have a guy coming tomorrow unsure if he has the cash, I do have a very very nice flatbed, although more money , does have new paint, brand new tires,179k, 4x4

Latest posts

Members online